Thursday, 18 May 2017

Out of action

Ok so I am currently prisoner in my bedroom. I have had a severe bout of arthritic spasms in my spine, resulting in hospital time, Morphine (which was the worst possible things as I have discovered my body reacts terribly to morphine and I ended up being even more unwell ) Finally I am home and confined to my bedroom until I am able to walk without pain again. This week has been hell. I am today finally able to sit in a position to use my computer but I am totally missing crafting.
I have been unable to visit my mam though and that is also killing me. My poor hubby does not know whats hit him. I think he finally knows how much I normally do around the house lol as he is doing it.

Anyway in between resting I at least now can be here blog hopping etc. So I shall hopefully catch up with everyone soon.


Hugs June x


9 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear this June. Sending healing Angels to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds awful!!!! Wishing you a speedy recovery XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. You poor thing, feel better soon. I am also allergic to morphine so well understand how you felt worse.

    Look after yourself

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi June...sorry you have not been well. Praying you make a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you soon feel well June, take care of yourself. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry other about your pain again June and so sad not being able to visit your Mum.

    Used two of your ladies in a collage I posted today.. Thank you

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you get pain free soon and feel a lot better .
    Take care of yourself June.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your pain ends soon, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry June!!! Sending you healing hugs! Please take care!

    ReplyDelete