Thursday, 11 May 2017

Playing and working on my alz collection

So I have been doing a couple more of my VATC cards for  mam. I decided to do them double sided but with the same theme on each side. So I have flowers on one, Sewing theme on another  and a  Queen Elizabeth/postal theme on another so far. I will share some of them when I complete half the collection of twenty.

Today is a beautiful day, I might make flowers and do a couple vatc's and sit out in the garden in the sunshine.

In the meantime I will share this ATC which is vintage book paper, inks and image from Altered Pages collection (love the images ) Its finished off with midnight black Stickles around the edge.


I would like to enter this one in the challenge at  Try it on Tuesday http://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.co.uk/

thanks to the lovely Yvonne (Meggymay)  for this challenge.


Have a fun crafty day my friends.


10 comments:

  1. Strong artwork on this June it is very eye catching

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful piece, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a fantastic ATC June, love all the details you added.
    Yvonne xx
    p.s. Would you like to add this to out current challenge at Try it on Tuesday, it fits the theme so well

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's like you look inside my head and create just for me :) Stunning ATC XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. A brilliant ATC.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful June! Thank you for joining TioT!
    oxo SUsi

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great project,
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete