Tuesday, 13 June 2017

Wooden Heart


My project this time for Altered Pages is a wooden shape.I chose a  heart The wooden heart has a hole in the top for hanging. .I chose an image and cut around it to fit the heart The image was one of my own I used Mod Podge to adhere the image and then dried it. I then took the heart and blended ink around the sides so it blended in with the image. I then chose some flowers from flower stash and some leaves and arranged them around one side of the heart. When I was happy I adhered each one with hot glue to ensure they stayed.
On the reverse side I simply added another floral arrangement with hot glue. To finish I added some course twine.




Altered Pages are partnering Foundations Décor products! This month and wow there are some amazing  design team makes to really  inspire you. Check out the Altered Pages Blog every day to see much much more 


11 comments:

  1. This is just so beautiful June XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful June

    Hope you are keeping ok

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both sides are lovely June! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW you are so creative. This is stunning :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your heart is so beautiful June, I love it.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elvis started singing while I was reading :)
    Lovely project June - love the colours.
    Hope you are managing with this heatwave..
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh this is so beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for following me, I am following you now too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully decorated heart love the image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete